Wheels On The Bus - Mushroom For Learning! (Tour/Workshop)
Meeting Point: Kranji MRT Station
Time: 8.30 am-11 am, 10.30 am-1 pm, 12.30 pm-3 pm, 2.30 pm-5 pm
Have you ever grown produce of your own? Join farmers from Kin Yan Agrotech as they take you on a workshop to learn to grow your very own mushrooms! Following that, take a tour around Singapore's largest commercial organic mushroom farm and learn more about how each mushroom grows in its own optimum climate. At the end of each session, participants will get to take home their very own DIY mushroom growing kit!
*Kindly arrive 15 minutes before your chosen time slot as the chartered bus will depart punctually.
*We strongly advise participants to take our festival's chartered bus as parking spaces within the farm are limited. Participants who wish to drive may find alternative parking around the meeting point.
*Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
*You are also encouraged to bring along insect repellant as it will not be provided.
*Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
Please take note of the following:
• Recommended for children 5 years old and above
• Once all tour slots are filled, no walk-ins will be accepted.
• No exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
• The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Participants will receive a full refund in the case of tour cancellation.
• By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss or damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
• Participants must be masked at all times. Participants who do not comply will not be admitted.
• Participants are to practice good hygiene at all times by sanitising hands frequently.
• Participants are to ensure that they keep 1m distance between other participants on the tour.
For more enquiries, please email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.
- The event description was updated. Diff#993738 2021-04-29 08:39:22
[ Sun ] - [ Sun ]
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
9 May: 8.30 am - 11 am $18.00 9 May: 10.30 am - 1 pm $18.00 9 May: 12.30 pm - 3 pm SOLD OUT $18.00 9 May: 2.30 pm - 5 pm $18.00 16 May: 8.30 am - 11 am $18.00 16 May: 10.30 am - 1 pm $18.00 16 May: 12.30 pm - 3 pm $18.00 16 May: 2.30 pm - 5 pm $18.00 23 May: 8.30 am - 11 am $18.00 23 May: 10.30 am - 1 pm $18.00 23 May: 12.30 pm - 3 pm $18.00 23 May: 2.30 pm - 5 pm SOLD OUT $18.00 30 May: 8.30 am - 11 am $18.00 30 May: 10.30 am - 1 pm $18.00 30 May: : 12.30 pm - 3 pm $18.00 30 May: 2.30 pm - 5 pm $18.00
On sale until May 30, 2021, 5:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 220 Neo Tiew Crescent Singapore